How do you draw a simple tulip?
- Draw an U shape.
- Draw a curved line.
- Now draw a curved line from the other side.
- Draw the last part of the tulip blossom.
- Draw the stem.
- Finish up your tulip by drawing a leaf or two.
- Completely optional, color in your tulip drawing.
How do you draw a beautiful tulip?
How to Draw a Beautiful Tulip
- Start With a Petal. The petals are shaped sort of like teardrops, so keep that in mind as you sketch them out.
- Add a Petal. Draw the left petal, and keep it a similar teardrop shape.
- Fill It In.
- Add More Petals.
- Add the Stem.
- Add Vein-Like Details.
- Finalize the Details.
What color is a tulip?
Tulips are available in nearly every color of the rainbow, with some varieties having petals in multiple tones or colors in a single bloom. You’ll find tulips in deep shades like maroon, black and purple as well as tulips in pure white, cream and palest yellow.