Often asked: How To Draw Tulip?
How do you draw a easy tulip?
- Draw an U shape.
- Draw a curved line.
- Now draw a curved line from the other side.
- Draw the last part of the tulip blossom.
- Draw the stem.
- Finish up your tulip by drawing a leaf or two.
- Completely optional, color in your tulip drawing.
How do you draw a beautiful tulip?
How to Draw a Beautiful Tulip
- Start With a Petal. The petals are shaped sort of like teardrops, so keep that in mind as you sketch them out.
- Add a Petal. Draw the left petal, and keep it a similar teardrop shape.
- Fill It In.
- Add More Petals.
- Add the Stem.
- Add Vein-Like Details.
- Finalize the Details.
How do you paint white tulips?
How to Paint White Tulips in Oil
- Arrange and light your tulips.
- Sketch your composition on canvas or panel.
- Block in your shadows.
- Fill in the lightest parts of the petals.
- Finish (or barely finish) the leaves and stems.
- Add a colorful background.