What is the easiest origami flower to make?
This origami lily flower is easy to make with one sheet of square paper. Unfold the Base and Flatten
- Unfold the paper.
- Fold the right edge to the crease you just made. Unfold.
- Open the right edge of the paper, and reverse the crease you just made. Now flatten the paper.
- Repeat the same process on the left.
How do you make tulips?
Tulips prefer a site with full or afternoon sun. In Zones 7 and 8, choose a shady site or one with morning sun only, as tulips don’t like a lot of heat. Soil must be well-draining, neutral to slightly acidic, fertile, and dry or sandy. All tulips dislike areas with excessive moisture.
How do you cut paper tulips?
- You will need scissors, glue, and a piece of red/green paper.
- Start by cutting out three tear drop shapes with the red paper.
- Start by gluing one tear drop to another so the top makes a “V” shape.
- Glue on the last tear drop angling it to the right.
- Cut out a stem and leaves with the green paper and you’re done!