- 1 How can I save money on Biltmore?
- 2 Which Biltmore tour is best?
- 3 How long does the Biltmore candlelight tour take?
- 4 How much are tickets to Biltmore?
- 5 Can you walk the Biltmore grounds for free?
- 6 Is it worth it to go to Biltmore?
- 7 How should I dress for Biltmore?
- 8 Does Biltmore give AAA discount?
- 9 Does Biltmore have senior discounts?
- 10 What is the best time to visit Biltmore?
- 11 Where should I stay when visiting Biltmore?
- 12 Can you take pictures inside Biltmore?
- 13 What is the best time of year to visit Asheville NC?
How can I save money on Biltmore?
Buy your tickets online at least seven days in advance and you’ll save up to $15 per adult ticket. Print your ticket at home in advance, which will save you time on getting the ticket at day of arrival, especially on busy days.
Which Biltmore tour is best?
5 of the Best Biltmore Estate Tours
- Behind-the-Scenes Winery Tour & Tasting. If you are a wine enthusiast, then this tour is perfect for you.
- Rooftop Tour.
- Legacy of the Land Tour.
- Audio Guide to Biltmore House.
- Glamour on Board Premium Guided Tour.
How long does the Biltmore candlelight tour take?
Your self-guided visit in Biltmore House takes approximately 1½ hours. All guests and bags, packages, and boxes will be scanned upon entry to Biltmore House.
How much are tickets to Biltmore?
Biltmore House admission starts at $76. Gardens & Grounds admission is also available, which does NOT include Biltmore House entry.
Can you walk the Biltmore grounds for free?
While admission to Biltmore Estate isn’t free, you can tour the Biltmore Village galleries free of charge. Highlights include the church the Vanderbilt’s attended as well as more than 40 shops and 10 cafes and restaurants.
Is it worth it to go to Biltmore?
The Biltmore Estate is one of the top attractions in North Carolina, and certainly the top thing to see in Asheville. Yes, the house can get crowded, and yes, the whole place is touristy. But it’s absolutely worth visiting!
How should I dress for Biltmore?
Biltmore Estate does not have a dress code, and most of our visitors wear casual attire. We recommend dressing for the weather and wearing layers as Biltmore House is not air conditioned nor does it get overly warm in the winter.
Does Biltmore give AAA discount?
If you go directly to the Biltmore website and buy your tickets at least 7 days in advance, you can save $ 10 per ticket. This is what I see on AAA site. Their Offer Description says: Prepurchse your discounted Biltmore Estate tickets through AAA and save by calling or visiting your local AAA branch office.
Does Biltmore have senior discounts?
Seniors age 65+ save $10 on regular adult daytime admission at the Reception & Ticketing Sales Center every Tuesday and Wednesday.
What is the best time to visit Biltmore?
Arrive early (9 AM) to avoid crowds and to make the most of your day. Saturdays are the busiest days. The most crowded days of the year are Saturdays in April, May, October, November and December. Many dates (especially during the Christmas season ) sell-out in advance.
Where should I stay when visiting Biltmore?
Places to Stay Within a Mile of Biltmore Entrance
- Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate.
- Cedar Crest Inn, Asheville.
- The Residences at Biltmore, Asheville.
- The Inn on Biltmore Estate, Asheville.
- Biltmore Village Inn, Asheville.
- Doubletree Biltmore Hotel, Asheville.
- Oakland Cottage Bed & Breakfast.
Can you take pictures inside Biltmore?
No commercial photography is allowed. Photography is not permitted on specialty tours inside Biltmore House.
What is the best time of year to visit Asheville NC?
The best times to visit Asheville are from March to May and September to early November, when temperatures hover between the upper 50s and the mid-70s – ideal weather for exploring the blooms in spring and the foliage in the fall.