What is a tulip stitch?
February 7, 2020. The Tulip Stitch is a crochet pattern that combines alternating rows of v- stitches and bobbles to mimic the look of a flower on a stem. It’s a very pretty stitch that you can use for a wide array of projects, including blankets and pillows, scarves, and more.
How do you knit a tulip flower?
Step 1: How to Knit a Tulip
- Inner petals – make 2. Cast on 2. K1front and back on both stitches (4 stitches) Purl. K1, K1front and back, K1front and back, k1 (6 stitches)
- Outer petals – make 2, leave both on the needle. Cast on 3. Knit. Purl.
- This now becomes the stem part. Change to green. Knit. Purl.
How do you crochet petals?
HOW TO CROCHET A PETAL
- Yarn over and insert your hook into the first stitch.
- Yarn over again and insert your hook into the same stitch as the previous step.
- Repeat step 2 again so that you will have 7 loops on the hook.
- Yarn over again and pull your hook through all 7 loops left on the hook.
What is the prettiest crochet stitch?
20 Most Eye-Catching Crochet Stitches
- Moss Stitch.
- Zig Zag Puff Stitch.
- Star Stitch.
- Griddle Stitch.
- Tulip Stitch.
- V Double Crochet Stitch.
- Ribbed Half Double Crochet. http://littlemonkeyscrochet.com/tutorial-ribbed-half-double- crochet – stitch -ribhdc/
- Daisy Stitch. http://lotsofcrochetstitches.blogspot.com/2012/02/daisy- crochet – stitch.html.