How do you make a wreath with real branches?
Start the wreath by taking a few different boughs of greenery and bunching them together at the base of the branch. Take the bundle, and place it against the wreath form. Use your floral wire to wrap around both the bundle and the form a few times, until it feels secure. Do NOT clip the wire when you are finished.
How do you attach deco mesh to a wreath?
- Begin with pipe cleaners. Wrap several pipe cleaners around a metal wreath frame.
- Attach the deco mesh ribbon to the frame.
- Connect the ribbon to the next pipe cleaner.
- Connect the ribbon to each pipe cleaner.
- Add a second layer.
- Attach additional decorations.