How do you make a Pennywise wreath?
How to make a Pennywise Halloween Wreath
- Supplies. Start by cutting the mesh ribbon into approximately 10″ sections.
- Mesh ribbon 10″ X 10″ Scrunch up the mesh square, right in the middle.
- Scrunched mesh square. Twist a pipe cleaner around the middle of the square.
- Apply pipe cleaner. Attach to the metal wreath.
- Attach to metal wreath.
- Back side or wreath.
What supplies do you need to make a deco mesh wreath?
List of supplies needed to make Deco Mesh Wreaths:
- Wire Wreath Frame (Walmart sells these too)
- Mesh Ribbon (Long) 1 should be enough to make one wreath 21″ by 10 Yard.
- Mesh Ribbon (Short) 6″ by 10 Yard.
- Tube Ribbon.
- Door hanger.
- Pipe Cleaners ( I purchased pipe cleaners to match my mesh ribbon)
- Extra matching ribbons.
What is the best tool to cut deco mesh?
Rotary Cutter – A rotary cutter is a tool created for cutting fabric but it can be a tremendous time saver when cutting deco mesh for your wreaths. Instead of scissors, use a sharp rotary cutter which not only saves time but also helps to cut down on the fraying that happens when you cut deco mesh.
How long do you cut mesh for a wreath?
Cut your 10″ mesh into 18 inch strips. For a 15-24″ Premade Work Form you ‘ll need 18 pieces of the mesh. Ruffle each piece of the 10″ mesh and insert one ruffle into each twist tie. Using your EZ Bow Maker, make a large bow for the wreath.