Quick Answer: How To Attach Monogram Letter To Wreath?
How do you attach letters to a wreath?
-Put 1 or 2 tacks on the back of the letter (number of tacks depends on how big, and what letter it is). Be sure to leave enough space in between the letter and the head of the tack.. -Wrap wire around each tack. -Twist the wire onto the wreath!
How do you attach a stuffed animal to a wreath?
- Cut a 2″ section from the floral wreath.
- Cut the socks just above the heel.
- Glue the 2″ section back onto the wreath using tacky glue.
- Make a burlap bow.
- With hot glue, attach the plush animal and burlap bow to the wreath.
- The wreath is done and ready to display for Easter.
How do you attach a letter to a burlap wreath?
To add the finishing touch, attach the letter to the side of the wreath using floral wire. The wire will go through the hanger on the back of the letter and then slide down into the burlap. The wire will then be hidden.
How do you attach flowers to a wire wreath?
A wire wreath frame is ideally used for artificial flowers. Prepare your flowers, cutting tools, wire and tape to begin with. Grab your base stems and begin grouping and wiring these to the frame. The task is best achieved by grouping 3-5 artificial flower stems at a time and attaching them to the frame.