How do you crochet a wreath ornament?
Easy Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Whip up this crochet wreath ornament in a matter of minutes.
- Using a slip knot attach the yarn around the wooden ring.
- Finish up the stitch with a single crochet.
- Crochet 30 single crochets around the ring.
- Slip stitch in first stitch to join.
- Make four double crochet in the next stitch.
What can I do with Styrofoam wreath?
What to hang a styrofoam wreath with? You can use a simple ribbon or a thread to hang your wreath. But there are also other options such as a loop-shaped wire or a D-ring hanger with screws pictured above. They are usually used for hanging paintings, photographs, and drawings.
What can I use as a base for a wreath?
Styrofoam Forms are great for any wreath you want to cover that will not hold weight on it’s own. It can be covered with fabric, yarn, and any other material. Using glue is a great way to connect items. Styrofoam is a good option for any wreaths you want to have strong base and the classic round shape.